P+O 2008 itinerary (rest of fleet)

KarenR_UK

Some online Travel Agents have the preliminary itineraries for the rest of the fleet !!!! :D :D

Obviously can't tell you which:( due to cruise critic rules - just have a look around and you should find them

Not on the P+O web site yet (or weren't 2 hours ago). so don't know the single supplements for each, but at least I know which ships are going where and when:D

2 jump out - one the cheapest for that group of ports I would like to visit in April (good cos it fits in well with this years in June - might even fit another one in before 2009!) and the one over my birthday in September (bit longer, and more expensive, and can I wait over a year:) )

Decisions, decisions!

Karen

Some online Travel Agents have the preliminary itineraries for the rest of the fleet !!!!

Obviously can't tell you which due to cruise critic rules - just have a look around and you should find them

Not on the P+O web site yet (or weren't 2 hours ago). so don't know the single supplements for each, but at least I know which ships are going where and when

2 jump out - one the cheapest for that group of ports I would like to visit in April (good cos it fits in well with this years in June - might even fit another one in before 2009!) and the one over my birthday in September (bit longer, and more expensive, and can I wait over a year )

Decisions, decisions!

Karen

And more to the point the long cruises come with OBC and FREE car parking at Southampton. For the one we are looking at about £300 off.:D:):D.

:)Very Happy Cruising

:cool:

Dai

One happy bunny

Just in case anyone is interested, the full itinerary is now on the P+O website - though the one ventura cruise I looked at said booking from 30th April - bit odd when been on sale for weeks now (it also had full availability when a week ago a lot of grades where limited:D ), so its possible they are still testing it.

but got my single supplements - though bit peeved that a cruise where additional passengers go free, still has a ss of 70%. Could've charged them something and let me go on cheaper:D

karen

Archived