Need help deciding

bigmama101

Hi everyone, I am new to this so please be kind. I am presently booked on the Dawn for 7/07 with husband and 2 kids. We vacation mostly in Disney World and have done the Disney cruises before. I am not sure if I should cancel my Dawn vacation and just book a Disney land and sea vacation. I don't want to be disappointed with the Dawn.

Help!icon5.gif

Hi everyone, I am new to this so please be kind. I am presently booked on the Dawn for 7/07 with husband and 2 kids. We vacation mostly in Disney World and have done the Disney cruises before. I am not sure if I should cancel my Dawn vacation and just book a Disney land and sea vacation. I don't want to be disappointed with the Dawn.

Help!icon5.gif

Welcome "New to this board" - A suggestion, you might want to be more specific with your question/subject line to get better answers. Like Disney vs NCL Dawn?

Husband and 2 kids? How old are kids - might make a difference.

Disney vs Dawn? So hard for anyone to say it this makes sense or not. Many would never want to deal with the transportation going from Disney to a ship. And as you know, a cruise is so different than going to Disney.

What are you expecting? Budget? Excursions or not?

As someone else said, read lots of reviews. That might help some. Maybe.

Help!icon5.gif

How old are your kids?

Kids club on the Dawn may be a nice change for them;)

Dawn cruise less work than the Disney land and sea (for mom):)

Hi again,

Sorry about not being very specific with my questions. However after sleeping on it. I believe we are just going to go for it and do the cruise. I was just a little unsure about it. Not wanting to go into the unknown. But after reading some reviews and the post and talking to someone who has cruised on the Dawn. I think we will be okay. Fun is what you make of it.

Thanks for all your help.

Can't wait to go.:)

Archived