cabin size on legend

inthewind

i'm getting ready to book a cruise for next march on the legend. can't find info on cabin sizes on the legend on the carnival web site. was on the glory last year and got one about 20 square feet larger than the average one. are all standard balcony cabins about the same square footage? just noticed a big differance in prices by deck but by their diagrams they look to be about the same size.

i'm getting ready to book a cruise for next march on the legend. can't find info on cabin sizes on the legend on the carnival web site. was on the glory last year and got one about 20 square feet larger than the average one. are all standard balcony cabins about the same square footage? just noticed a big differance in prices by deck but by their diagrams they look to be about the same size.

Yep, all standard cabins 185 sq ft. Suites and mini suites are bigger.

We were just on the Legend and I was extremely happy with our cabin. It was a balcony Cat. 8a, main aft. Cabin 4219

It was perfect for my husband, small daughter and myself. It was more than roomy and in what I consider to be a perfect location. We were very close to all of the food :D and not in the path of a lot of foot traffic.

When ever we would walk to the front of the ship to drop our daughter off at Camp Carnival I would be thankful that our cabin wasn't down that way. The traffic around the kids area, during the drop off and pick up times was loud....

Archived