Wildlife Encounter

Best of

Hi,

I posted this also in Roll Call Glory. We will be leaving on May 19. While in Belize (22nd), we want to do the Wildlife Encouonter Tour with Sea Sports Belize. There are 3 of us, myself, my husband, and our 18 year old daughter. They require at least 4 to do the tour. They do a great job, we've used them before. The tour is 5-6 hours, lunch, snorkel gear for 104.50. Go on line to

seasportsbelize.com/wildlife.html to see all the details.

Hope you will join us.

• 3 weeks later...

With the trip only 10 days away, i hope many are starting to finalize their shore trip plans. This is what we are doing, and we would like a few others to join us. They want at least 4 people to do the trip. Here is how you will enjoy the day. "Our full blown Wildlife Encounter Trip is $104.50, plus there is a $5 marine park fee if we go to Swallow Caye. This trip includes going up the Belize River looking for crocodiles, iguanas, tropical birds and plants. Often we see manatees at the river mouth. After this portion of the tour, we head east towards the Barrier Reef, looking for dolphins enroute to our snorkeling site. Depending on the time, we may stop and have lunch before snorkeling, on a small island. Time permitting we also snorkel a couple different sites. " Hope you will join in the adventure.

Contact, Linda Searle at: searlelinda@gmail.com

The company is Sea Sports

Archived