How many kids/families in early May?

mommysews

I am just curious if anyone has sailed in early May and has a feeling for roughly how many kids and families sail at that time? We will be on the Carnival Liberty and I'm sure that there won't be a ton because school is still in session, but will there be any other kids around? They wouldn't really enjoy Camp Carnival if it was a madhouse, but they wouldn't want to have it all to themselves either.

Ann

We are leaving in 10 days, so we do cruise in early May (and every other time of the year for that matter...lol)

I'm sure the ship won't be crushed with kids. But yes, there will be enough kids to play with.

May is one of those times that families DO travel...but not so many that the ships are overrun.

We are cruising in early May with a 7 & 10 year old. I too am hoping that there are other kids on board to keep mine busy!

I was on Elation the week AFTER Thanksgiving which is traditionally a VERY slow time for kids cause they are all back to school from their break. And there were more than enough kids in the camp, no doubt.

Archived