Disney Cruise With a 2 Year Old

Sadiebird

I'll be going on my first cruise in November with my DH and 2 year old son (plus my Mom, sister, brother-in-law, and 2 year old neice). It pretty much looks like all the activities are for kids ages 3 and older, so what is there for my LO to do on this trip?

btw, I would have waited until he was 3 to do this, but my Mom wanted to give us the trip as a gift and who am I to say no to that??!! :)

Hi the Nursery does have toys for that age group, but it does cost extra. $6 per hout minimum 2 hours, reservation only.

Both ships have a water play area for kid sin swim diapers. On the Magic it is an ear with water jets shooting out. On the Wonder they have just added a new water play area beside the mickey pool with water jets but it is open and flat for the kids to play.

4507wondercruise016.jpg

Most little ones like th show because of the music and bright colors on stage and all the characters.

Meet and greets are popular for young kids.

Usually they have at least one show in the theater that little kids may like. Nobody worries about them making noise, this is disney , it is filled with kids, so feel free to go to the theater too.

In the evenings I have seen many peopel take toddlers to the promenade lounge and let them dance to the live music there too.

That is about it. Although soemtimes when the older kids are at dinner or out for a project the counselors will let you bring a toddler in to the club to play as long as you are with them. Just have to ask when and if it is ok. I know people who have done this when the others were off doing some thing else, so you might ask about that too.

mom x4,grandma x4

Archived