when can non NCL prior cruisers get on ship?

BLONDIE35

anyone know how early NON latitude members can get one? I know NCL say 1 but checkout at our hotel is earlier and I don't want to be sitting at the curb with four pieces of luggage!:eek: I know some previous memebers have said 11 AM but I am not a latitude member or have an eilite cabin

thanks!

it's going to depend....on how fast they get the ship emptied from that morning...? there is no direct time for anything. if the ship clears all their paperwork on time..they let off all the other passengers on time?

if you leave from the same dock we did, last year, they have a small snack/lunch counter with restrooms on the 1st floor. if they aren't checking in people yet..you have somewhere to wait.

even a counter with high seats...plugs under the counter and wireless connections over by the windows. bring your computer and relax until they let you on.

OR they could be early and you get right on?

by the time our flight got in and we caught up with the family at the docks, most were on the ship..crowds were gone..that was about 2:30.

at pier 66:

the drop off/lines for the baggage is on the right..a low building. the porters will point you in the right direction. you show your paperwork and ID to a person..hand off the baggage (they scan it right there, all baggage being checked in..then load into bins to take to the ship). then go to the 2 story building. up stairs to check in...all very nice.

they have counters, pick a line (since we were later in the day, we got right on..no lines). show your ID, they take your picture, run your credit card, hand you the room key. somewhere along the way, they do scan your carry ons. it took us about 10 mins for all 7 of us. up the long walk up and on the ship:D . wish i was going with you.

Archived