Atlantis dining?

para

Hi Everyone,

I was wondering if anyone knew the name(s) of the restaurant(s) at Atlantis and or the website(s). I would like to view the menu(s) ahead of time to see if we want to eat there for lunch or not. Has anyone tried such restaurant(s)? If so what did you think of the food, prices,friendliness of wait-staff and cleanness of the restaurant? I know this a kinda odd question, but we like good for in a clean restaurant.

If you have not dined at Atlantis have you tried the Hard Rock Care. That is our second choice?

Thanks for your reply!!!!!

Hi Everyone,

I was wondering if anyone knew the name(s) of the restaurant(s) at Atlantis and or the website(s). I would like to view the menu(s) ahead of time to see if we want to eat there for lunch or not. Has anyone tried such restaurant(s)? If so what did you think of the food, prices,friendliness of wait-staff and cleanness of the restaurant? I know this a kinda odd question, but we like good for in a clean restaurant.

If you have not dined at Atlantis have you tried the Hard Rock Care. That is our second choice?

Thanks for your reply!!!!!

Check the Atlantis website for details. Venues that are on the Pool and beach side of the property are off limits to non-guests.

Marina village venues are open to the public. Bimini Road would be a good choice. Not sure which are open for lunch.

www.atlantis.com

Hard rock is a commeicial burger joint.. you can certainly do better.

Conch Fritters, Iguana, bahamian Kitchen, Athena's Greek and a dozen other downtown near the port would be a better choice.

Archived