Picture prices on legend?

star65

At this point I can only remember the price of the 8x10's, $19.95. Carnival also does some pictures in 5x7 (port pics). My issue with Carnival regarding pictures is the fact that you have to purchase the size displayed (mostly 8x10) to be able to order other sizes.

Info on photo prices from the FAQ on the Carnival website:

How much are photos on board?

The Ship's Photographers take both candid and posed shots all during the cruise. The photos are then put on display, usually the very next day, and are available for purchase (with a Sail & Sign Card). The prices are as follows, depending on the ship: 4-wallet size $5.00 1-5x7 $5.95 1- 6x9 $8.00

1- 8x10 $19.95 Special requests can be made by appointment and are available for a fee. Film is available in the Duty-Free shops for purchase.

The prices may seem high, but they are so nice to have hanging on the wall or sitting on top of you're T.V. We have them all over our house and the pictures are a constant reminder of the wonderful time we had on the cruise. Diane and I were thinking last night about where we will put the formal pictures from our next cruises (9/28 & 11/06).

We spend alot more money on the pictures we take ourselves. Thank God for Digital photography. No film to buy and carry around.

Star, I buy only one photo every cruise, and that's the one just prior to boarding the ship - because it has the ship's name and date of sailing. I use it as a title page for my cruise scrapbook. Mine have all been 5x7, and the last one I bought was $7.

I take so many of my own photos, and I just don't need a lot of pics of myself...(solo cruiser). Don't ever hesitate to ask a fellow passenger to take a picture of you and your companion or family. I've done that several times when there's a really great shot I'd like with me in it....everybody has always been more than willing to do that for me.:)

Archived