Airport Car Rental MIA/FLL

RedFam

Are the rental companies open 24/7? I am looking at the coming in @ 4:00 am either MIA or FLL. We will be renting a car but don't want to wait forever till they open during the usual business hour.

Thank you,

Rachel

OK, I'll take a stab with what I've got.

We have a car reserved with Alamo at 6 a.m. next Monday at FLL. This is one case where checking the car company websites is probably a safer bet than Orbitz etc., because I remember when I was searching various combos of companies, coupons, etc., there was at least one company that wasn't open for a 6 a.m. rental. Might even be worth a phone call to the location to verify hours so early.

We are renting in FLL and returning the car to MIA and catching the free shuttle to the port in Miami. There might be more companies that open earlier at MIA because it is a bigger airport.

I presume, like us, you are doing a red-eye flight.:eek: Good luck! We decided a rental car was the best way to kill time that day with luggage in tow. I'll let you know how it goes.:)

PHXscuba

"You can't have everything -- besides, where would you put it all?":D

Archived