Formal Night on Short Cruises?

Av8tor

We're looking at taking consecutive 1-night and 2- or 3-night repositioning cruises this fall and were wondering if they'll have any formal nights on those short cruises?

The Princess web site says that 3-6 night cruises have one formal night while 7-13 night cruises have two, but it does not mention anything about overnight and 2-night repositioning cruises...

Anyone have any experience with these short cruises?

Thanks,

Av8tor

The three night cruise will have one formal night, usually the second day out. The one and two night cruises usually do not. When I took a two dayer once, all my docs said there would be one smart casual and one format night, but when I arrived on board they were all smart casual.

Formal night on the shorter cruises also tends to be less formal in general.

We're looking at taking consecutive 1-night and 2- or 3-night repositioning cruises this fall and were wondering if they'll have any formal nights on those short cruises?

Thanks,

Av8tor

Be very careful with booking consecutive short cruises. Sometimes they are not possible due to federal restrictions on US ports. Some friends last year tried to do LA to Seattle, then Seattle to Vancouver and didn't find out until after they had paid that those b2b were not possible.

Archived