Best time for Mediterranean Cruise??

snsntiques

I like mid May up to the end of June or September to Early October. Weather is pleasant, still hot but not boiling and crowds are less.

I would not go in July or August due to very high temps and the crowds.

If I want very hot weather (I'm talking almost 100 degrees and over) I like to be on a land based beach vacation. It's difficult to go sightseeing when it's this uncomfortably hot.

We went in May last year, will be going June 6th this year and have booked September for next year.

Have a great trip whenever you chose to go :D

Definitely NOT August. That's the month that Europeans have off for vacation, so prices go sky-high and the crowds are multiplied by a factor of about a thousand... Plus, as the above poster said, it's really hot in August, which makes it difficult to do city-based sight-seeing, which is pretty much the only reason I personally would do a Mediterranean cruise. :)

I loved Italy in late April-early May -- IMO, perfect weather. So I second everything the poster above said.

Have fun cruising!

Definitely NOT August. That's the month that Europeans have off for vacation, so prices go sky-high and the crowds are multiplied by a factor of about a thousand... Plus, as the above poster said, it's really hot in August, which makes it difficult to do city-based sight-seeing, which is pretty much the only reason I personally would do a Mediterranean cruise. :)

I loved Italy in late April-early May -- IMO, perfect weather. So I second everything the poster above said.

Have fun cruising!

I noticed you're traveling "post bar exam" -- good luck. It is a stressful exam but you will do fine. someone once told me... when in your life were you in the bottom 7-10% of anything? Most pass rates are 90-93%. Sometimes that puts things in perspective. Anyway, have a great post bar exam trip.. you will deserve it.

Archived