liquor on balcony

m steve

I just feel that we who book balcony cabins and suites should be able to bring our own liquor on board since we are usually rich alcoholics and can't wait for the steward to deliver our drink order. Those in the cheap interior cabins paying hundreds less should be required to go out and pay for their drinks in the bars on deck or wherever there is natural light. It is bad for the psyche to be a closet drinker. They are eating the same food, seeing the same shows and sitting at the same pool as we balcony people and paying half the price. The least they can do is spring for drinks in the bar.

Luggage tags should be coded to show inside cabins and those suitcases should be closely inspected and that would allow our baggage to be delivered faster, well before sail away. They can wait since they probably will wear jeans to the dining room.

I just feel that we who book balcony cabins and suites should be able to bring our own liquor on board since we are usually rich alcoholics and can't wait for the steward to deliver our drink order. Those in the cheap interior cabins paying hundreds less should be required to go out and pay for their drinks in the bars on deck or wherever there is natural light. It is bad for the psyche to be a closet drinker. They are eating the same food, seeing the same shows and sitting at the same pool as we balcony people and paying half the price. The least they can do is spring for drinks in the bar.

Luggage tags should be coded to show inside cabins and those suitcases should be closely inspected and that would allow our baggage to be delivered faster, well before sail away. They can wait since they probably will wear jeans to the dining room.

Here Here!!! LOL!

So because all I do is sleep in my room and choose an inside cabin I should be penalized? I hope this a japt and not a serious opinion. I can afford a suite if I wanted to just don't have the need as I choose to spend my vacation having fun and not drinking alone on a balcony because I am socially inable to make friends.

So because all I do is sleep in my room and choose an inside cabin I should be penalized? I hope this a japt and not a serious opinion. I can afford a suite if I wanted to just don't have the need as I choose to spend my vacation having fun and not drinking alone on a balcony because I am socially inable to make friends.

Two threads on smuggled booze inside 10 minutes, of course it is JAPT, and not very good JAPT at that. :rolleyes:

i think your very rude on the titanic if it were not for third class people they would not be able to profit on the ship . if you added up what the third class people were paying over the first class people and second class you would see who is paying for this ship to operate that should tell you something do the math . mayby you should be paying for the drinks . plus its your choice if you would like to sit on you balcony and get drunk you should pay for your own booze and you might just fall off like the past passangers on other cruise ships this year . you are discrimating to individuals who decide to take inside cabins its not always a money thing the people that do not take a balcony as they would not choose it they go on a cruise to socialize with others not to sit by themselves it isint a matter of cost it is a matter of choice

we always take balconys and do not expect to get any special privileges

Dude - if you were super rich, you sure as hell wouldn't be on Carnival Cruise ships. - Don't you know about the luxury ships out there? Loser!!! Stop hating on other people because you can't have you way. Whiner!

Well thankfully, due to past guest discounts and cruising during the prime week of potential hurricanes. I too will be a balcony person in September. My last 2 cruises were spent drinking silently ( ok well not too silently ) :p , with DH and smuggling libations, ( yes the " S" word:eek: ), in my ocean view albeit NOT Balcony cabin. How we ever held our head up was beyond me, now that I am moving up in the world. I too can look down on those less fortunate and pass judgement ( unless of course they happen to have better " libations" than I and want to share ) . Hope I still fit in my jeans though...:rolleyes:

Archived