who screens luggage?

m steve

I wouldn't worry too much. We were on the Liberty last week and managed to get on with 1.75L and 750mL of whiskey and 2 750mL of rum in their original bottle in our checked luggage with no problems. Just don't forget the travel mug.

Is it the cruise line or TSA? If TSA why would they care if you had a bottle in your luggage?

you just reminded me....what happened to all of the confiscated booze in NO. was it returned to the pax at the end of the cruise, or did the TSA/PA and/or CCL ground employees just have one major party??? anyone know?

you just reminded me....what happened to all of the confiscated booze in NO. was it returned to the pax at the end of the cruise, or did the TSA/PA and/or CCL ground employees just have one major party??? anyone know?

Robert, who works VIP check in there said it was tossed. Or maybe he just missed the party. :eek: Just kidding.

I sure hope they do screen our luggage i am sure they do but they don't screen for alcohol but more like weapons or bomb making material because wow just think about it, if someone want's to do something stupid hmmm..... get 3000+ people in the midle of the ocean enough said...:eek:

I once watched them put the checked luggage through screening as I was waiting to board a ship. Each bag went through one at a time and you could see the contents although only the lady watching the screen seemed to know what she was looking for. I still don't know if she was TSA or Carnival. I haven't seen that answer yet. Does anyone know?

What is a "questionable shadow"?:confused:

the parameters of "unknown" images or shadows has been streamlines into groups of shapes and densities..if any of these fit the profile and there are concerns of it being contraban..blah blah blah...get it :confused:

Is it the cruise line or TSA? If TSA why would they care if you had a bottle in your luggage?
Just a thought.....

If it is a checked bag (luggage) what might be in that bottle?

If the bag is x-rayed...you can't identify what is in the bottle....:eek:

Remember...in the past two weeks there has been "TWO" bomb scares for Carnival......;)

By the wa...that is a good question.....Who does screen luggage???????

Archived