Stroller?? Need advice asap!!

KyleesMom

Hey yall! We leave tomorrow for our first cruise and I am still torn on if I should bring the stroller or not. DD is 23 months and normally doesnt like to be in a stroller reguardless. We took it to the zoo last month and she refused to ride in it...which leads me to believe that I should just do without and let hubby carry her or make her walk....Any advice??? Does anyone have a child like this and they actually used it??

Thanks

Tiff

When we cruised with our DD 2 years ago (she had just turned 2), she was in it all the time. BUT, she liked being in a stroller. And, it made me feel better because I knew she couldn't wander off. If your DD doesn't like being in a stroller in the first place, you may want to leave it at home. BUT, if she is ok in a stroller in unfamiliar places, then bring it. If you choose to leave it at home, be sure to hold onto her hand TIGHT when in port. LOTS of people and it's easy to get lost.

Happy Sailing!! :D

I'd rather have it and not use it, than regret not bringing it. Ships are big - she may not want to walk every time you want to go somewhere. Worst case, in port you can push all your belonging in the stroller while she walks.

Also, my girls took naps in the stroller in port and I could push them around after they fell asleep at night as well.

Have a great time!

Best,

Mia

I would take it along especially if it folds up easily and compact. When we were waiting to embark we loaded it up with carry-ons and DS carseat. Also, not sure where you are headed but in one port DS fell asleep in the carseat on the way to watch cliff divers and when we got there I transitioned him into the stroller and he slept until it was over. DS was 28 months at the time. HTH

Archived