Amsterdam Hotel

dakrewser

For anyone cruising from Amsterdam this summer and who also has an American Express card, Amex travel is putting on sale (on April 23) a limited number of packages at the new Mövenpick Hotel in Amsterdam - the one right next to the cruise ship dock - at $620 for four nights for 2 people, a tremendous price.

Go to the "My Life My Card" website (and click on the "Amsterdam" tab) for all the details.

We watched them building this hotel last summer when we boarded the Prinsendam and it looks like a wonderful place for a pre- or post-cruise stay.

(If you're in the UK, the price is £320. Go here for details.)

It's late at night, and I can't sleep, so here I am, going through the threads........:rolleyes:

This is a great tidbit of information, Dave; thanks very much for bringing it to our attention. For Europe, this is a great hotel deal! Now, if only I were going to be there this summer.......

One the Europe board, Ine has mentioned that there is a potential bus strike next week, for inter-city buses, not the ones in Amsterdam. She said "If you intend to use a bus e.g. to go to Keukenhof, better check first. Until 9 am some buses will run, but during the day until about 5 pm there might be no buses for you return."

Just a heads up for anyone heading that way!

Cheers,

Archived