VIP in San Diego?

Dukeswalker

I was checking out their website and it looks like they don't offer VIP embarktion out of San Diego - is that correct? If they do offer it - do only thoose staying in the Cat 11 get it? Or can my hubby and other children use it as well - they're in the cabin attached to the cat. 11 (and my other son is staying with my in-laws in their cabin, also not a cat. 11)

TIA!

They do have VIP check-in in San Diego. We used it last December. I had the same issue with my husband in the adjoining cabin because of age issues of who we brought with us. They allowed everyone in our group to board VIP, but to be honest they were so well organized, when they called VIP boarding they also called another number and everyone went at once. We were on the ship by 11:30. Enjoy!

They do have VIP check-in in San Diego. We used it last December. I had the same issue with my husband in the adjoining cabin because of age issues of who we brought with us. They allowed everyone in our group to board VIP, but to be honest they were so well organized, when they called VIP boarding they also called another number and everyone went at once. We were on the ship by 11:30. Enjoy!

I agree, they were very organized in San Diego. I have the same issue with a upcoming trip I have booked with my sister and her family. We have 2 rooms booked but my nieces are in my room so I can't very well go through VIP without my sister in case there is a problem checking one of my nieces in. So I hope they let all of us go through the Vip line.:) Dukeswalker........ have a great cruise!!!!!!!!

I'll be on the Elation in June with brother, glad to hear embarcation in San Diego goes smoothly! Wondering, since I've never sailed out of there, what time should we get to the pier?

I'll be on the Elation in June with brother, glad to hear embarcation in San Diego goes smoothly! Wondering, since I've never sailed out of there, what time should we get to the pier?

We got to the pier at 12:00. We were able to check on very smoothly but we weren't allowed to take our carry-on bags to the room until 1:30. The actually had the doors to the cabin areas shut so you couldn't access them. We just hung out on the lido deck and had our first cocktail!:D

Archived