NCL Sar out of Seattle

BLONDIE35

:cool: Does anyone know when goig out of the Seattle port if they will let non latitude (new NCL cruisers) on before 1 PM. I know that some people have said yes and even as early as 11 AM but I saw recently on a thread that suites and latitude members get on first. If I am denied boarding early is there somewhere comfy to sit and wait with four pieces of luggage? We have to be out of our hotel at noon so I would like to board early:D thanks!!! I know that several people have responded to a prior thread about early boarding.. thank you for those responses! but I just want to make sure that there is some where for us to hang out in case we cann't board!

:cool: Does anyone know when goig out of the Seattle port if they will let non latitude (new NCL cruisers) on before 1 PM. I know that some people have said yes and even as early as 11 AM but I saw recently on a thread that suites and latitude members get on first. If I am denied boarding early is there somewhere comfy to sit and wait with four pieces of luggage? We have to be out of our hotel at noon so I would like to board early:D thanks!!! I know that several people have responded to a prior thread about early boarding.. thank you for those responses! but I just want to make sure that there is some where for us to hang out in case we cann't board!

I would suggest getting at the pier around 11:00. There are special lines for latitude members and suite passengers, but all other passengers can still go ahead and check in and get a boarding number. And if you're there early enough, you'll find a chair to sit in until it's time to board.

It has been our experience (in 4 times sailing out of Seattle) that boarding can start as early as 11:30 but usually it's around noon. Suite passengers do get to board first, but I don't think latitude passengers have any priority in boarding.

Relax and have a wonderful cruising experience!:)

We were just upsold a mini-suite for our Alaska cruise May 19. Would that be in the same category as 'suite' for boarding?

Thanks!

Nope, sorry, mini-suites don't qualify for VIP boarding. Just AE and above.

Archived