Royal Family Suite

Yes - the hall closet is huge!! The crib can be placed in there when not in use. It held 9 empty suitcases, and numerour over night bags. The living room is also very large to hold the crid during the child's sleeping hours. the balcony is amazing - it had 3 lounge chairs, 3 normal chairs, and a table and 4 chair set and there was still doom to roam.....it's awesome!

I have a question. How do you get lucky enough to book the Royal Suite. I have tried on every cruise we have been on and it has been booked. I even tried several dates in 2009 that interested me and the Royal Suite was not available. Do you call RC and ask what ship and when the RS is available and go from there?

I have a question. How do you get lucky enough to book the Royal Suite. I have tried on every cruise we have been on and it has been booked. I even tried several dates in 2009 that interested me and the Royal Suite was not available. Do you call RC and ask what ship and when the RS is available and go from there?

The OP is speaking of The Royal Family Suite, not the Royal Suite. Big difference.

Yes - the hall closet is huge!! The crib can be placed in there when not in use. It held 9 empty suitcases, and numerour over night bags. The living room is also very large to hold the crid during the child's sleeping hours. the balcony is amazing - it had 3 lounge chairs, 3 normal chairs, and a table and 4 chair set and there was still doom to roam.....it's awesome!

Which cabin were you in??? We have cabin 9656 on Radiance in 3 days. Was just wondering. Thanks

Laura

We had the RFS rm.# 8694 on the AOS in JAN. It was great--- ther were 7 adults--and we had no problem with room --The balcony is like 240 sq. ft. and plenty of closet space for all-- The only drawback was that it is a LONG walk to get to other parts of the ship!!! BUT it was fun --- WE booked it a year in advance while on another cruise and it was the last one avaliable--- GOOD LUCK and HAPPY CRUISING !!!!!

I'm so happy that I found this thread. We are booked 12/15 sailing on the Jewel and are new to RCCL. We are in 9656 Royal Family Suite and I was curious on howit would fit 6 people. We are 4 adults a 13yo and 11yo. It sounds like it will be fine. Thanks again for the info.:)

6 people will be easy because you will not need the fold down beds--- The only issue you will have is who is going to get the private room with it's own bathroom-- the other bedroom is fine but you will have to use the bath in hall-- Living room has sleeper sofa which the kids will like--AND YOU EVEN HAVE A DOORBELL!!!!

I'm so happy that I found this thread. We are booked 12/15 sailing on the Jewel and are new to RCCL. We are in 9656 Royal Family Suite and I was curious on howit would fit 6 people. We are 4 adults a 13yo and 11yo. It sounds like it will be fine. Thanks again for the info.:)

I will take some pictures for you, next week. I am on Radiance but they must be really close to looking alike. I will also tell al about it.

Laura

Archived