Victory in Two Weeks :) Yay

LegalCat

I have 28 days til my Victory sailing. You better keep her clean for me!! Lol

Don't worry! I will!!

Also, I usually write extremely detailed reviews so keep an eye out for it on May 13th or 14th... I will tell you though I am a very positive cruiser and my reviews are usually really glowing! lol..

I drive the wife crazy packing the morning we're leaving, and then we find SHE'S always missing something. :rolleyes:

My husband and I are both late packers. Our dogs are going to boarding on the Saturday, so we are goign to take advantage of Saturday night and go out, then we will pack on Sunday morning when we get up and then head over to the port... lucky we dont have to fly, lol

My dad always said.. as long as you have your passport, your tickets, and a credit card... your fine, lol

• 1 month later...
My husband and I are both late packers. Our dogs are going to boarding on the Saturday, so we are goign to take advantage of Saturday night and go out, then we will pack on Sunday morning when we get up and then head over to the port... lucky we dont have to fly, lol

My dad always said.. as long as you have your passport, your tickets, and a credit card... your fine, lol

I like your comment on packing.......We are sort of doing the same thing....My mom is taking our dog and our daughter is going to grandmas all on saturday so we are going to go out for a few with friends and pack between the time we come home and sun morning.....

I have all of our important documents and things like that sitting on my bookcase so I can't lose them. Thank god we aren't flying either I would have to be drugged heavily if i were.....lol:o :)

Me too!! I will be on her late September and I want to hear everything!! Well, only what you want to tell us! You know the old saying, "What is said on a cruisecritic message board...stays on... wait!! What am i saying?? EVERYONE WILL KNOW! :cool: ;)

Loved the Victory in Jan 07. Great ship to be on for our first cruise. Cozy atmosphere to me.

Chocolate Melting Cake.

Foo Foo Drinks.

Liked the free punch and lemonade.

Men liked the grilled hot dogs.

Sitting at the piano bar at night.

Loved my balcony room at night looking out.

The calypso (sp) band playing.

THe bed so comfortable.

Nothing bad to say except Muster Drill was going on as ship was leaving port. Did not like that. Sail away was so important to us since first cruise.

Have a great time.

Laura

Archived