Prices for Excursions

FL LuluBelle

Are there more excursion choices available once on the ship or is what they post on the website the only excurions offered?

Also, is there a way to find out the time each excursion leaves the ship? My DH says that if we were to go on catamaran snorkel excursion that Carnival might offer two or three of the same excursion and we might leave early in the morning or put on one that leaves late am or early pm. I say with something like that they only offer one and you either get it or you don't because it books up. We're mainly trying to figure out what to do in Grand Cayman since we want to go snorkling but we also want time to sightsee and shop in GC. I ask the question also because our traveling companions aren't too keen on booking the excursions outside of Carnival.

If there are more times available its online also. Example we did Dolphin cove/DRF in Jamaica w/out shopping Could pick 8:15 9:15 or 10:15 departure with shopping only 8:15 was available. Basically what's ionline is what's on the ship. In Grand Cayman the tenders are right at the shopping so you could walk if you leave enough time after your tour. We left at 7:30am for a 8:15 tour.

Guest Parrothedmark
I don't know of any way to find the exact price until you book it but have always found $25.00 per $ is about right.

after you are fully deposited you can see the prices on the Carnival website.

You can also checkout shoretrips.com and compare their prices.

Mark

I was told that I can see the prices and book on line when I'm a 180 days out.....I did do this on my last cruise when just the deposit was paid. But I don't remember how many days out we were.

Right now it doesn't even let me view anything but the day we get on the ship and the day we leave ..But I'm still a long ways from my cruise.348 days but who's counting!!

Carla

Archived