how full are the overnight cruises?

BLONDIE35

we are sailing out of seattle for a 7 day cruise and I have found out that there is a one day cruise soming into port from vancouver. I really want to board early but being a non latitude member and not having an elite cabin I am unsure if I can. Since its a one day cruise that comes in before us will this ship be very crowded? who does one day cruises from differnet ports? leaving may 5 on the Star!!:D cann't wait!!

we are sailing out of seattle for a 7 day cruise and I have found out that there is a one day cruise soming into port from vancouver. I really want to board early but being a non latitude member and not having an elite cabin I am unsure if I can. Since its a one day cruise that comes in before us will this ship be very crowded? who does one day cruises from differnet ports? leaving may 5 on the Star!!:D cann't wait!!

I have been on two on the East coast and they were very crowded. But they tend to empty off very quickly as they don't provide luggage service for a one day cruise. I don't know if the Cruise from Vancouver wil be crowded but it is very inexpensive....the rates are less than a 100pp even for a balcony I believe. I would get there as early as you want and hope for the bst.

Archived