Belize...Coral Breeze Water Taxi to Caye Caulker?

Stircrzy

I found those, also.

I just wondered if anyone had used Coral Breeze for taxi service to Caye Caulker and what their experience was.

We're two women traveling alone and don't want to make the wrong choice, but also don't want to just take the ship's excursions because it might be easier for us.

We took the Coral Breeze water taxi to Caye Caulker last September...it was great!:D We had such a fun day at Caye Caulker....very relaxing and such a laid back island! The great thing about using their water taxi service was they took us directly back to the ship and we didn't have to deal with the tenders. Also, by using Coral Breeze, we had more time to spend on the island. Paul from Coral Breeze is great....he was always quick to respond to my emails and very helpful! The water taxi ride in itself was a lot of fun! If you have any other questions, let me know. I have some pictures from our day at Caye Caulker if you want to check them out. And if you go, you should definitely check out the Lazy Lizard...a fun little bar/restaurant at the split! (and if you like beer, you should try Belikin....it's great, they sold it on the water taxi)

http://community.webshots.com/user/kristineth

Thanks so much, Kristin...that's just what I wanted to know!!

I'm checking out your photos right now!

Do I have this correct? You tendered into Belize City, then caught the Water Taxi to Caye Caulker, and then they returned you to the ship when you were finished?

We used them also and were very pleased. Paul is professional and great to deal with and we were back in plenty of time to tender back to the ship. I don't know if it has changed but Coral Breezes does not have an agreement with Carnival to tender direct to their ships (although they do with RCCL and other lines.) We left Caye Caulker and were back to the pier with lots of time to catch a tender back to the Legend. They asked what time all the ships were leaving and made sure they left plenty of time to get back to Belize City before the first ship was scheduled to leave.

Stircrazy~ Yes, that is correct. When we were there, we tendered into Belize City...met Paul at the shopping area, and then when we were finished, they took us right back to the ship, thus avoiding taking a tender back. (everyone with us that day was on the Glory) Apparently they don't always take you directly back to the ship (as the previous poster stated), but it worked out really well for us. They will make sure you get back to the ship on time. I definitely recommend them...Belize was great....Have fun!:D

Guest Time2gocruzn

Do a Google search for Caye Caulker under images. There are some beautiful pics there. We have decided to use Coral Breeze for the shark ray alley tour, which stops for a few hours on Caye Caulker for shoping and lunch. I have e mailed Paul several times w/ questions, and he is always very quick to respond. I have read great reviews. Before I heard about this excursion and company (thanks again stevencindy!;) ), I thought Belize was going to be a wasted port for us. Now it is the one I am looking forward to the most. :)

Archived