rccl.com having issues

can't pull up any trips on AOS and none of my pending vacations are showing up under My Cruises. :(

When I search by Reservation #, My reservation comes us but apparently ... IT"S FREE .... LOL

Anyone know of any issues on the site?

Sorry to hear about your RCCL problem. The last time we had this type of situation it was with HAL, and they had chartered the ship out from underneath us, and forgotten to tell us!! Hope this is not what has happened to you, but I would call either RCCL or you TA (if you use one).

I use AOL with a dial-up connection, and I've had problems with the RCI site for several weeks. Just now, when I tried to log on, it had no record of me and I had to set up my account again, even though I pre-registered on the site for my upcoming Empress cruise weeks ago.

Suspecting it had also lost all that information, after I reinstated myself, I checked the reservation and it showed everything in order.

Other times I've been unable to get past that annoying, useless opening screen with the blue curtain. Or when I can get to the actual site, all the links are dead.

They definitely seem to be having issues (or my connection is and I don't know it :confused: ).

You may be having a problem because AOL seems to disable some links and pictures. After you log on to AOL, try opening Internet Explorer and go to the RC website from there. That usually works for me (also an AOL user).

You may be having a problem because AOL seems to disable some links and pictures. After you log on to AOL, try opening Internet Explorer and go to the RC website from there. That usually works for me (also an AOL user).

Thanks for that reminder. I've had problems accessing CC in the past (although not lately), and getting to it through IE always seemed to do the trick. I don't know why some sites just don't work with AOL. However, this week Verizon sprayed an orange line and stuck little orange flags across my back yard, so I think DSL is soon coming to my rescue. Three cheers for highspeed!! :D

Archived