What do you wear on sea days?

That depends where I am going, if we are in warm climates I start off in my swim suit with a nice cover up enough to get me in the dining room for lunch and after I'm done sun bathing I shower and change into a pair of shorts and nice top with sandels.

I wear my bathing suit with a cover up until usually after lunch, when I am done with the sun thing, I shower, then I put on a pair of capris, skirt or shorts, and a top. I dont wear shorts much anymore so this time it will be capris.

I wear my bathing suit with a cover up until usually after lunch, when I am done with the sun thing, I shower, then I put on a pair of capris, skirt or shorts, and a top. I dont wear shorts much anymore so this time it will be capris.

This is what I do also.

Laura

Sea days..............it depends on what we are doing. I can easily end up changing my outfit a couple of times in one day.

I usually wear my swimsuit most of the day with a sundress. This way, no matter where we are we can choose to go to the pool. Afterwards, we usually go back to the cabin to change for dinner.

If we are going to be doing more active activities (mini golf, etc), I will wear shorts and a tank.

Wear what you are comfy in.

I spent most of the day on the lido deck so it was swimsuit, coverup and flip-flops for me. If I went inside to do something, I just added a t-shirt to my coverup pants. The second sea day was windy and cold so I wore a tank top and skirt instead. Probably should have worn my jeans that I flew down to Tampa in but somehow that felt like giving in :)

I spent most of the day on the lido deck so it was swimsuit, coverup and flip-flops for me. If I went inside to do something, I just added a t-shirt to my coverup pants. The second sea day was windy and cold so I wore a tank top and skirt instead. Probably should have worn my jeans that I flew down to Tampa in but somehow that felt like giving in :)

Hi! How is Jules? Tell her I said hi and I hope your cruise this fall is fun!

I can never find cover-up that I like, so I usually wear cute shorts from American Eagle, etc. with a tank top with my swimsuit underneath. I wear this from morning until it's time for dinner, lol. Then I shower and put on whatever the evening calls for. I basically wear the same kind of clothes every day whether it's sea days or when we're in port. :)

Archived