14 day NCL cruise = formal afternoon tea?

Well that's what a current article states on Cruise Critic.

We're going on a 15 day sojourn in September and I would love to have formal afternoon tea service during a sea day.

The article differentiates between the less formal service which is offered on the 7 day cruise and the more formal service, with waitperson attendance, on cruises over 14 days. Here's the link: http://www.cruisecritic.com/features/articles.cfm?ID=442

What say you who have been on 14 day plus cruises with NCL? Does this exist?

Thanks guys!

Ciao,

W A W W

There was a formal Tea on the last 10 day cruise on the Dawn I took, but I believe it was listed as a Granparents Tea? I have to look back at the dailies :rolleyes: I didnt pay too much attention as I was really looking for the Martini Clinic that day :)

Well that's what a current article states on Cruise Critic.

We're going on a 15 day sojourn in September and I would love to have formal afternoon tea service during a sea day.

The article differentiates between the less formal service which is offered on the 7 day cruise and the more formal service, with waitperson attendance, on cruises over 14 days. Here's the link: http://www.cruisecritic.com/features/articles.cfm?ID=442

What say you who have been on 14 day plus cruises with NCL? Does this exist?

Thanks guys! (quote)

I have done two Majesty repro cruises that were 14 days and while it is possible I missed the formal tea twice, I doubt it. Never saw it mentioned in the dailies nor mentioned by any other passenger. And this is an event that I love so I would have attended if I had been aware of it. I think this is something lingering in someones mind from years ago.

There was a formal Tea on the last 10 day cruise on the Dawn I took, but I believe it was listed as a Granparents Tea? I have to look back at the dailies :rolleyes: I didnt pay too much attention as I was really looking for the Martini Clinic that day :)

Ha ha.... I would have been looking for the Martini Clinic with you!!!:D

Archived