miracle aft verandah,empress or panorama?

what are the aft balconies like (it's not a wrap around) and what deck out of the three would be best. we have a chance to confirm a room assignment for an aft for the miracle 2008. is there anything special about aft we have had starboard in past and enjoyed the views coming and going.what would the views be like in aft coming into port and leaving?

We had the aft on the panaroma deck in October of 2006, loved it, it was great, peaceful back there, not alot of people, quiet, had the extended balcony, our steward put a lounge chair out there for me, so I was able to lay in the sun there. We didn't hear noise from the lido above. Your views are beautiful back there. We loved the aft so much, we only book em now, have one on our upcoming Glory cruise, and also our Alaskan cruise next year. :D

We had a balcony on the Miracle on our last cruise...the views were nice, but it was just basically the wake of the ship, which can be sort of noisy, although in a relaxing sort of way. We did find ashes and cigarette butts on our balcony most every day, but we were on the 4th deck...it might be less bothersome higher up. We also hit some rough seas and there was quite a bit of movement, but not enough for us to get seasick. Honestly, I think next time we'll stick to a non-aft balcony.

We had the aft on the panaroma deck in October of 2006, loved it, it was great, peaceful back there, not alot of people, quiet, had the extended balcony, our steward put a lounge chair out there for me, so I was able to lay in the sun there. We didn't hear noise from the lido above. Your views are beautiful back there. We loved the aft so much, we only book em now, have one on our upcoming Glory cruise, and also our Alaskan cruise next year. :D

so the views would be like a starboard or port side or better? and is the extended balcony that much larger than a normal balcony? also our young son will be with us and he loves the upper bunk do they have that or is it just a couch to sleep on? i was told it doesn't have an upper but just checking to make sure:D

No, it doesn't have an upper bunk for your son. I liked the fact I could see the sunrise and the sunset from my balcony. We had on our balcony a lounge, 2 chairs and a table, and room to walk around on it. Never had a problem with cigeratte ashes or butts either. Another nice perk is coffee one floor up, didn't have to wait for elevators just ran up there in the AM got our coffee and drank it out on the balcony. :D

Archived