Palmetto Bay Zip line

mresley

We had a great experience at Palmetto Bay!!! We were also on Victor's tour (which was great!!!) and this was the place we were taken to for zipping. I think there were 20 or 21 platforms with 13 or 14 of them just for zipping and the others were bridges and 1 rock climbing wall. There were 3 of us in one group with one guide as we zipped along and when it came time for the bridges we were given the option of crossing them by foot or zipping across. By the time we were done, I was zipping upsidedown and spinning around and felt completely safe the entire time. I highly recommend it!!!

• 3 weeks later...

We just got back last week from our visit to Roatan, and we did the zip line at Palmetto Bay. It was fun. We thought it would be a lot scarier, but it really wasn't. A couple of the lines go somewhat fast, but for the most part it is just leisurely. Going through the jugle is really beautiful. We never felt unsafe at all, and I must say that our guide was AWESOME. He took pics of us coming down each zip line. It took about an hour to do it.

Have fun.

• 4 weeks later...

Well, I'm back from my trip and the zip line was a ball. I was afraid of heights, but they took such good care of me I just might be over it now. Our guide was wonderful and by the time we were done we all were doing tricks. I highly recommend it. :D

DH and another couple with us did the zipline and had a ball. The ot her couple had never ziplined before and it was fun to watch them for their first time. Our guide was a 17 year old who did a great job and took the time to take pictures for us all. DH is 64, I'm 62 and the other couple are both 60 and we were all hanging upside down by the time it was over! What a great time we had. I would do this again.

Archived