I got my DOCS!!!

joyluck

:D I am SO SO SO excited!! Room 6229 on the Victory! I read the whole book front to back! Seriously, I cannot contain my excitement!!:p YAY!!! It is going to be a long 34 days!!:eek:

That is the greatest feeling...To go to the mail box and find your Docs.....Have a wonderful cruise..:) ..

Have a great cruise - nothing beats it huh? I can't wait to feel the excitement of getting those docs. We have a lot longer to wait but it will get here just have to live through everyone else as they get their docs and sail away...

When I first glanced by this post I thought it said I LOST my documents!

Man, my heart fell for ya!

So now that you actually GOT them do the doc dance!

Congratulations!

Be blessed, be a blessing! :p

ACK! If I lost my docs I would be curled up in the fetal position crying!:p

Congrats,

I have not got my docs yet, but.....I booked yesterday and I am sooo excited. I might pass out to see the real docs. OH, but I can't wait. I booked for my family of 4 on Fantasy in August. Don't forget to do your DOC dance!!:)

I got an e-mail today saying my docs were sent out yesterday for my cruise for 5-26-07 on the Carnival Liberty. The problem is, they were sent by DSL and they need our signature, and we are going to the West Edmonton Mall in Canada tomorrow and we won't be able to sign. Luckily, I talked to my neighbors, and they are going to sign for me. I will have to wait until I get home on Wednesday to do the Doc Dance. Boo Hoo

Archived