Capris in the dining room?

travgurl

I wore capris on non formal nights, it's labeled as casual night, and then says no shorts, tank tops or beach attire please.

I know denim in the dining room is a hot topic around here, but I can't tell you how many jeans, shorts, tank tops I saw in the Dining room!!!!!! In fact on formal night, I even saw men without ties.

It didn't bother me at all what the other people were wearing. I think that you should wear what you feel comfortable in. The only reason that I noticed what everyone was wearing was because of the big debate on this board.

Yes they will be just fine and so many people also wear jeans, white, blue and even seen some black ones.

Agree with all that said wear what you feel comfortable in and certainly don't allow anyone to tell you any different.

By the way, I never ever noticed what others wore until I started on these boards unless it was a really beautiful gown. :rolleyes:

I wore capri's on casual nights I didn't pay attention to who was wearing what it is your vacation! The guys wore jeans on casual nights our dinning team said that it was okay! (they asked first)

We enjoyed the dinning room emencly (sp?) the food was great the way people were dressed didn't seem to effect the taste!:D :D :D

I'll go you one better!! I wear capris on one of the formal nights. They are black satin with gold bangles around the legs, worn with a lacy top. Think they look better than my skirt, top & shawl I wear for the other formal night, but that's just my opinion. I agree with the other posters who say, wear what you want and just enjoy...you're on vacation.

Archived