FCC voucher from celebrity in the mail today ?

melika091900

Just received an FCC voucher from celebrity today in the mail ,for me ,my husband and daughter and mom,

we just got off infinity 14 days hawaii and the voucher states .....

Future cruise certificates are being awarded to guests who booked select caribbean,south america,summit hawaii sailing between 11/2-4/28/2007.. this promotion is valid for bookings made from october 31-dec 31 2006,, ( which we did we booked 12/12)

please use this letter as the certificate for any future sailing with celebrity cruises..

it is a 20% discount based on the amount paid for the cruise

the value of your FCC is 240$...

now we got this for each of us, so can me and my husband use it together and save 480$? did anyone else get this ? im wondering why we got it ???

its only valid for certain caribbean ,hawaii and south america sailings,,

im so happy they sent this but im just like wondering why .. and how easy are they to use...

any thoughts or comments on this ?

the only thing with our infinity cruise that might be why we got this is because we were 5 hrs late coming in to san diego, but still we already got 200$ ship credit for changing the time in hilo

celebrity seems so generous..

thanks

Melissa

I've not received, but wondering if this is a proactive measure on their part to avoid demands for $ back due to inconveniences caused between Friday - Sunday+ for those on last Infinity (ours). I agree, that the original proactive OBC for our itinerary change was a good, sound proactive business move. And, if they are following through due to 3 days (20% of a 15 day cruise) of stress and inconvenience - BRAVO! I'll check my mail tomorrow for sure. I saw your post on the Roll Call board, and had to ask what "fcc" was....well, now I know! I hope to find the same for us! We had already purchased the $100 Passages toward another cruise, so we weren't DOWN on Celebrity because of the situation with our travel changes, but if they come through with this - you'd better believe it will rachet up our loyalty, and I will sing their praises! I'd already contacted my travel agent and was going to construct a letter to Celebrity regarding our situation. I'll wait now, and hopefully, I'll be able to construct a complimentary letter instead. Thanks for the heads up!

I haven't received anything yet but it would be great. We would like to go back to Hawaii. I still think our cruise was fantastic and sometime things happen and we have to roll with it or get all stressed out. It's so hard cooking dinner again and it's a hardship not having tea time.

Melissa, we were also on the Infinity Hawaii cruise, but we haven't received a voucher in the mail yet. I can't remember exactly when I booked the cruise, but it was either November or December. Very interesting. I sent my hotel and air expense receipts in yesterday for reimbursement according to the letter we all received. I'll keep an eye out for anything else and report back. We already booked a Europe cruise, but I could always swing a Caribbean cruise later next year!!

Melissa, we were also on the Infinity Hawaii cruise, but we haven't received a voucher in the mail yet. I can't remember exactly when I booked the cruise, but it was either November or December. Very interesting. I sent my hotel and air expense receipts in yesterday for reimbursement according to the letter we all received. I'll keep an eye out for anything else and report back. We already booked a Europe cruise, but I could always swing a Caribbean cruise later next year!!

i know i was like wow .... i was suprised to get it just 3 days after we got home from our cruise ... and we did book ours in december around the 12th or something ,but i wonder why that would make us get it, who knows,, im not complaining LOL at least we got one ..

yeah im looking at cruises now , but on the letter theirs only certain ones you can use it on, but I emailed celebrity yesterday asking if it can be used on any others. we will see..

take care and let me know if you ever get it ,,

thanks

melissa

There was a very specific list of 2006 cruises booked in a particular window for which passengers received the FCC for a another specific list of future cruises.

If your booking didn't fall under the guidelines, you don't get the FCC.

Melissa-I called Celebrity today to ask about this offer. The Rep that I spoke with took a while but said she found the offer, but it did not apply to the Infinity. ?? Anyway, I'm very glad you guys got it, and I hope you are able to put it to use next year! Maybe she didn't know what she was talking about (not unusual for Customer Service with Celebrity), and it did include the Infinity after all. I'll post if we get the voucher.

You know, I noticed that your original message noted "Summit" Hawaii. I wonder if they only originally offered the voucher for the Summit cruises to Hawaii instead of the Infinity and just goofed by sending you the voucher (I get weird emails from them sometimes referencing cruises I haven't booked).

Theresa

HI

I received the voucher letter for booking dec 18 a b2b on century jan 22 and jan 27..I called and asked if I could use it for our July 21 cruise and was told it is only good for Century 4/5 day carib, constellation long carib,galaxy long carib, millenium 7nt e.carib,summit 14 day hawaii,or infinity s. amer celebrity voyagers sailing..it was a promotion in dec that i was unaware of when i booked..It expires Mar 31, 2008. It can not be combined with any other coupon or promotion. I am glad to have it and will probably use it for a

Carib sailing in the fall.

FYI, the coupon states it is awarded to guests who booked select Caribbean, South America,Summit Hawaii sailings between Nov. 2 2006 to April 28 2007. This promotion applied to bookings made Oct 31 to Dec. 31 2006.

Hope this helps.

i know it is confusing, since its seems like its only for people who booked summit not infinity,..

I ll have to call them and see what they say, im off to work in a few , but i will call them tomorrow and ill let everyone know what they say,,

and it was specific about which cruises you can use it on, the ones that the other poster said,

ill let you all know

take care

1st day back to work what a bummer ....

melissa

• 4 weeks later...

We also received the FCC, but only received one of them (there were two people in our party). I spoke to Shinead in the Corporate Customer Relations department today who explained that this was an unannounced marketing promotion related to certain bookings made between 10/31/06 and 12/31/06 for certain cruises. (as Melissa explained in her post) She was not sure if the FCC was supposed to be per booking, or per passenger, but is going to look into it and call us back.

When I get an update, I will update this thread.

Ariann

We also received the FCC, but only received one of them (there were two people in our party). I spoke to Shinead in the Corporate Customer Relations department today who explained that this was an unannounced marketing promotion related to certain bookings made between 10/31/06 and 12/31/06 for certain cruises. (as Melissa explained in her post) She was not sure if the FCC was supposed to be per booking, or per passenger, but is going to look into it and call us back.

When I get an update, I will update this thread.

Ariann

It is per person, double occupancy. That is to say, only the first two passengers in the cabin. I've a whole stack of them sitting on my desk at present for my clients to redeem.

Archived