Ecstasy-Only Thread! Ask questions and post info. here!

pbeachbum

Does anybody know if the Ecstasy have a costume party for the adults? I know they have it for the kids. Thanks for any info.

There was no costume party back in June; however, with Halloween right around the corner, they may do something at that time. Maybe someone who has sailed at Halloween remembers if they do anything for the adults. Travelgirl

I can't find anyone going on the Ecstacy on Dec. 15. Where is everybody?

I've cruised on the RCCL Rhapsody but never with Carnival. I'd love to hear from those who have. Where are you guys?

Elizabeth

Have you started a thread in the ROLL CALL section for Carnival?

You'll love the Ecstacy!! Everyone is soo friendly!! I've sailed the Ecstacy twice and think she's grand!! Loved Cozumel & Progresso!!!

Yes - you are in the middle of the ship on a lower level which will have less movement which is good for first time cruisers, because you don't know if the sick will make you seasick. Also you are close to the stairs and elevators. That will be the biggest thing, you will be taking a lot of stairs. Elevators usually run pretty slow.

Just got my room assignment on the Ecstasy for my first cruise experience and it is M119 OV which I assume is the Main deck. Can anyone tell me if that is a good placement? Thanks:o

Sorry if this has been asked in this thread already - but are their fridges in the rooms on Ecstasy? If not, can we ask for one? We need a place to put my DH's diabetic stuff. Or is there a place they'd keep it for us?
Not sure about all cabins but can tell you that you should contactCarnival Guest Services before you leave and tell them about your husabnds medical condition. They will ensure that your cabin has a fridge and a sharps container.

Hey all. I have been devouring this thread with interest since I have FINALLY booked my next cruise -- Ecstasy 9/6/2008!! 344 days to go!

I have found the Capers that were listed on this thread, along with the Camp Carnival activities and young teen activities. However, I will have a 15-year-old daughter on board. Are there any organized activities on this ship for her age group? Does anyone have any information on this?

Thanks a bunch!

Looking forward to the Ecstacy! Just got off the Conquest a couple of weeks ago, and that was my first cruise. I know the Ecstacy is an older ship. Besides the size and age, are there any major differences between the ships that will be noticable?

We sailed on the Ecstasy last year and I've got another cruise planned with friends in January, 2008. It is an older ship but we enjoyed our cruise. There were no mechanical problems EXCEPT the A/C in our cabin didn't work and we really had to complain way too much about it. It was miserably hot in the cabin (U119). The ship personnel kept telling us it was working and I'm sitting there sweating. They actually brought us a fan! Finally, I got someone from the Purser's desk to come down and check out the cabin. She totally agreed and the afternoon of the second day we were moved to another cabin. It shouldn't have taken 1 1/2 days to do this though. Other than that, we were fine and had a great time.

Hubby & I (both mid 40's no kids) booked this for our first ever cruise. Would love experienced cruisers insight, tips etc.

This will be our 1st cruise also! We're both 40 & won't be bringing the kids. It'll be our 6th wedding anniversary.

Looking forward to reading about everyone's adventures!

Mindy

Archived