Ecstasy-Only Thread! Ask questions and post info. here!

pbeachbum

I'm sorry...I threw them all away! We did the 4 night trip...but I've also been on the 5 night. The second night is a formal night and the captain's cocktail party. Rest of the nights are pretty casual. I'll have to save the Capers next time!

mamiamjo,

We sailed Dec 24th and you can only use the WIFI in the internet cafe area. We just brought the laptop up and had drinks while the kids did the internet thing. Lots of tables around the Metro Bar area. They run specials on the prices.

Tammy

No problem...I'll bring back some new photos of them.

I see that you were on the ship for a while on Monday. Hopefully it wasn't too bad (I'm sure it was better than waiting to get on the ship).

Were you able to get any photos of the PH1 & PH2 suites? I'd appreciate having a look at them if you got them.

Thanks Again,

Mike

I understand that there is one formal night on the five day. We are doing our first in two weeks:rolleyes:

ANOTHER QUESTION.... Is there an area anywhere with a walking track or area? We love to get up and walk in the mornings when we are on vacation...preferably outside.

Thanks,

Sandy

Is there a laundry room we can use on board?

If so is there an iron in there?

How expensive is it to send out the laundry to have done by the ship staff?

Poor hubby is worried about having his clothing pressed and loves to travel light so he will need some things done on board Im sure.

Thanks,

Poor hubby is worried about having his clothing pressed and loves to travel light so he will need some things done on board Im sure.

Thanks,

If you go to my website - www.seauonboard.com - click Cruise 101 you will find the info on the laundry both self service and onboard services.

Thanks,

There is a laundry room with ironing board and iron directly across from cabins U152-154.

Cleaning services are comparable to onshore dry cleaners.

Has anybody been on the Progresso Resort Beach Break? It's one of the excusions offered by Carnival and my DH and I are thinking about going on it. A friend of mine just went on this cruise and she did the Corona Beach Break and was unimpressed by the beach. I just need any info I can get. Thanks! :)

Has anybody been on the Progresso Resort Beach Break? It's one of the excusions offered by Carnival and my DH and I are thinking about going on it. A friend of mine just went on this cruise and she did the Corona Beach Break and was unimpressed by the beach. I just need any info I can get. Thanks! :)

Tink, your pink is very pretty, but hard to read...

I haven't done the Beach Break, but you should know that the water is not going to be the Carribean blue like you'll see in Cozumel. More like the muddy brown of Galveston...

Maybe do the trip to Merida where you can see some great Colonial Mexico and do your beach thing when you are in Cozumel.

Just my 5 cents!

We did the Progreso Beach Break excursion. It's a very nice hotel/resort on the water with a nice beach. The water was clear, just a little different. The resort had a couple of nice pools and we actually spent a lot of time hanging around the pool with some people we met on the cruise. It was late September when we were there and very, very hot. There were quite a few inebriated people when it came time to go home on the bus, which made for an interesting bus ride home to say the least. I'm glad I didn't have kids on the bus on the way home...I felt sorry for the one couple that did!

We did the Progreso Beach Break excursion. It's a very nice hotel/resort on the water with a nice beach. The water was clear, just a little different. The resort had a couple of nice pools and we actually spent a lot of time hanging around the pool with some people we met on the cruise. It was late September when we were there and very, very hot. There were quite a few inebriated people when it came time to go home on the bus, which made for an interesting bus ride home to say the least. I'm glad I didn't have kids on the bus on the way home...I felt sorry for the one couple that did!

Thanks for the info!

wondering if anyone has recent(2008) Capers from a 5 day sailing posted somewhere? I have a copy of the four day capers and would like to see the five day...thanks

If you have the 4 day electronically I would like to get a copy for my website. Please let me know how to give you credit. email to seauonboard at yahoo. Thanks

Archived