Ecstasy-Only Thread! Ask questions and post info. here!

pbeachbum

The balcony cabins will all be guarantees until Oct. 17 when she comes out of drydock. For now, you can look at the Sensation's deck plan (Ecstasy deck plan after drydock will be the same) , pick a cabin you like and call your PVP on Oct. 17.

Thought I would post that for my 10/22 sailing, you can now pick a specific balcony cabin. Didn't check any other sailings, though.

I read that the new balconies will be 230 sq ft with 35 sq ft balconies. Got our cabin assignment already 8B mid ship.

I don't know how they'd do that. Not only would they have to cut out the hull, but they'd have to extend it, which would take a lot longer than 5 weeks. Looking at the pictures of the Sensation, they are just slapping balconies on the outside of the existing cabin. The interior of the cabin itself is not changing. I've seen interior pictures around here of some of the new Sensation balcony cabins that show this.

Just trying to keep this near the top of the page.

I am down to 3 weeks, 4 days till my cruise! I absolutely CANNOT wait to get on her....Some friends of ours will be on her first, and they have agreed to take pics and post them ASAP.....

Sharon

We are down to 43 days! This will be our 3rd time on Ecstasy and loved her before drydock. My autistic son loves this ship and has become comfortable with it so I have been preparing him that the decor will be different, like the halls wont be orange but beige. I cannot wait to see some pics from some of the first cruisers!

I bet it was.....Have you seen the other thread on the Ecstasy DryDock....One of the guys working on it,his girlfriend posted pics he took.....it was interesting!

Sharon

MacysMimi,

Where is this other thread on the drydock? I must have overlooked it.:eek:

Archived