Ecstasy-Only Thread! Ask questions and post info. here!

pbeachbum

IMG_0269.jpg

Wish I had a better picture but this is Ecstasy in dry dock in Freeport, The Bahamas.

If you look reeeeeally close you can see the new & extended suite balconies mid-ship! It's almost time to check out the upgrades, can't wait!

Here's a link to the Ecstasy.....She's on the way back to Galveston now!

http://www.marinetraffic.com/ais/showallphotos.aspx?mmsi=353479000#top_photo

Sharon

Yippee, thank you!!

Is it just me, or does she not look nearly as ugly as the Sensation? Perhaps they learned from the first time they did this?

I just checked the Galveston web cams and the Ecstasy isn't back yet. Does anyone know what time to expect her to cruise in to Galveston? :confused: We leave in 34 Days!!!!!!!!

I was doing some rough calculations based on her last location, I'm guessing sometime between 12-2 today. We'll see how close I get!

Can't believe it's already time.....

Hope someone hurries and posts pics....My curiosity is about to get the best of me...LOL

Sharon

I've found a stray member of our cruise. Come check out our roll call before you board. We are having a meet & greet at 2pm Sunday at the table area near the Starboard side pool bar. Come join us!

Click here!

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=969046

40 more minutes before I'm wrong...:o

Where is she already?!?!

I asked Host Mach earlier what time he thought she would be in Galveston, and he said based on where they were showing her location at that time (if it was current) it looked like about 150 nautical miles out.....he said roughly about 8 hours. That was about noonish.....so.....may not be til tonight.

FOO, I won't be home.:(

I asked Host Mach earlier what time he thought she would be in Galveston, and he said based on where they were showing her location at that time (if it was current) it looked like about 150 nautical miles out.....he said roughly about 8 hours. That was about noonish.....so.....may not be til tonight.

FOO, I won't be home.:(

If we're looking at the same site...

The last report was at 7 am CDT. So 8 hours would be 1 pm CDT, which is right about what I was thinking. I was just looking at how much ground she was covering in between reports, and using that to guesstimate how much longer it would be, and added a bit since she'll certainly have to slow down closer to shore.

I won't be home later this evening, either. :( Really hoping she would show up before I leave work at 4!

I've found a stray member of our cruise. Come check out our roll call before you board. We are having a meet & greet at 2pm Sunday at the table area near the Starboard side pool bar. Come join us!

Click here!

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=969046

Thanks for the invite....Guess I should have been a little clearer....I'm not actually on her until the 31st......LOL

I'm just like a kid wanting to know "are we there yet?" only it's more like "is she there yet?"...LOL

Sharon

Thanks for the invite....Guess I should have been a little clearer....I'm not actually on her until the 31st......LOL

I'm just like a kid wanting to know "are we there yet?" only it's more like "is she there yet?"...LOL

Sharon

Ha Ha !! No prob. Just saw your heading that said " 1st sailing after drydock ".

Archived