Ecstasy-Only Thread! Ask questions and post info. here!

pbeachbum

Can anyone shed some light on what time they general start to board the ship with VIP's and also is there a time restraint as to what time you can get to teh port ?

earliest you can get there is at 1030 and usually start letting people on by 1130 with the people getting married on first and then VIP followed by everyone else

• 3 weeks later...
thanks to everyone for posting on this thread. we are cruising on the Ecstasy in December as the first leg of our back-to-backs.

It looks like you and I had the same idea, back-to-back on Ecstasy then on Sensation - only 5 days off from work and 2 cruises!!!

• 5 weeks later...
does anyone have any comments about staying in a far aft cabin on Riviera deck? Have this cabin booked for our January 2013 cruise. Thanks!

No comments about that in particular but welcome there are 10 of us cruising the Ecstasy that week !! going to be a blast ages 89 to 6 ! woohoooo !!!!

Need suggestions... I was all set to book Country Inn & Suites in Port Canaveral for our family of 5 adults but the rest of our group (4 young men) have decided to just drive in and meet us in the morning due to the cost of the hotel room. Now the boys just need a place to park during the cruise. So, thinking about switching to Wakulla Suites then parking at Beachline Transportation. We have stayed at the Country Inn & Suites so I know what I would be changing from. Does anyone know about Wakulla Suites or Beachline? I hope someone can give me some info. Thanks...

Need suggestions... I was all set to book Country Inn & Suites in Port Canaveral for our family of 5 adults but the rest of our group (4 young men) have decided to just drive in and meet us in the morning due to the cost of the hotel room. Now the boys just need a place to park during the cruise. So, thinking about switching to Wakulla Suites then parking at Beachline Transportation. We have stayed at the Country Inn & Suites so I know what I would be changing from. Does anyone know about Wakulla Suites or Beachline? I hope someone can give me some info. Thanks...

have you looked at Laquinta ? they have great rates and a great discount for parking too ! thats who we are using for 10 of us ! :)

have you looked at Laquinta ? they have great rates and a great discount for parking too ! thats who we are using for 10 of us ! :)

La Quinta does not have a suite (need beds for 5 adults, two couples and my elderly mother). I can find lots of hotels that offer park and cruise but the biggest thing I am contending with is the group of 4 young men who will be driving over that morning. They want to park wherever we park and I am trying to find a good price for them. Beachline is only $4.95 a day for 2 people (for others, $5 per person for roundtrip) which for the boys would be a total of $40.

La Quinta does not have a suite (need beds for 5 adults, two couples and my elderly mother). I can find lots of hotels that offer park and cruise but the biggest thing I am contending with is the group of 4 young men who will be driving over that morning. They want to park wherever we park and I am trying to find a good price for them. Beachline is only $4.95 a day for 2 people (for others, $5 per person for roundtrip) which for the boys would be a total of $40.

just give the place you are staying both lic plte numbers ( let them know you have 2 cars yours and the boys) they dont need to know the boys wont be there that night '-) and have the boys meet you there in the AM) ??

only rooms that have mini fridges (really cool box wont keep milk fresh) are the suites. same goes with the hair dryers suites only.

Am I reading this right? No hair dryers in the cabins? Only suites? This is are first time on Carnival and we have always had a hair dryer on the many ships we have sailed. Wow!

Am I reading this right? No hair dryers in the cabins? Only suites? This is are first time on Carnival and we have always had a hair dryer on the many ships we have sailed. Wow!

No worries - just ask your cabin steward for a hair dryer... One will be promptly brought to you.

just give the place you are staying both lic plte numbers ( let them know you have 2 cars yours and the boys) they dont need to know the boys wont be there that night '-) and have the boys meet you there in the AM) ??

The charge for the second car is $40 at the hotel. At least that was what the guy on the phone said although he was confused alittle about what I was asking.

Archived