Oceanview Windows

momma2boys

Trust me, I would NEVER kick a real cat! :) It's just a saying! I would kick a human before I'd kick some poor innocent animal! :p

I thought PETA stood for:

People

Eating

Tasty

Animals

:p

(sorry for stealing that...lol)

[quote name='kelz66']I thought PETA stood for:

People
Eating
Tasty
Animals

:p

(sorry for stealing that...lol)[/quote]

MiniMe...we don't gnaw on our kitty...we just stroke her and love her.

I hate to put myself into the fray but, I would like to say that I've been coming to this site for some time now browsing topics, responding to some, and I would like to request, politely, that the squabbling stop. It is common among threads that fighting pops up. Can't we all just get along....if something annoys you, then just move one, is it worth it?

IMHO.

[quote name='truecruiser']sounds a little dangerous. are those the cabins where all of the "let's pretend we're Leo and Kate" people fall from?[/quote]

No more dangerous then a balcony railing. or lido deck railing lol!
Leo and Kate were on on a balcony on the grand princess. So I guess any railing can be dangerous depending on ones actions.......

[quote name='truecruiser']sounds a little dangerous. are those the cabins where all of the "let's pretend we're Leo and Kate" people fall from?[/quote]

I thought those were the cabins that a couple folks on this very board admitted to climbing into the lifeboat and doing the nasty.

[quote name='scarlet4897']I hate to put myself into the fray but, I would like to say that I've been coming to this site for some time now browsing topics, responding to some, and I would like to request, politely, that the squabbling stop. It is common among threads that fighting pops up. Can't we all just get along....if something annoys you, then just move one, is it worth it?

IMHO.[/quote]

As you can see....some of us are trying to lighten the tension around here. This is a very informative & fun site to be enjoyed by all. :D

[quote name='livtojump']I thought those were the cabins that a couple folks on this very board admitted to climbing into the lifeboat and doing the nasty.[/quote]

That's crazy! :eek: think i'd rather get a back burn form the balcony floor, than wriggle the winch loose on the lifeboat during the love dance, risking a who knows how many feet plunge into the water, LOL!

[quote name='truecruiser']That's crazy! :eek: think i'd rather get a back burn form the balcony floor, than wriggle the winch loose on the lifeboat during the love dance, risking a who knows how many feet plunge into the water, LOL![/quote]

Yes, it is *shakes head* Not only that but what if a couple were to do that and the ship had to be evacuated...imagine two people sitting in the lifeboat giggling while the ship sinks and everyone else is racked with fear...people would start to suspect the gigglers.:eek: Now the dining room on the other hand...:cool: :D

[quote name='aggieastrosfan']So we've gone from opening the OV windows, to using the search function, to T&Cs, to fights at the flagpole, to gettin' busy in the lifeboats.

I LOVE THIS BOARD!!! :D[/quote]

and as Bill (Caribbean Dad) counseled me once, avoiding discomfort from the balcony floor by using the robes as a blanket below. think he's had a liitle practice?:p

[quote name='truecruiser']and as Bill (Caribbean Dad) counseled me once, avoiding discomfort from the balcony floor by using the robes as a blanket below. think he's had a liitle practice?:p[/quote]

I seem to remember someone else complaining about marks from the balcony railing as well. :cool:

Archived