Safety Deposit Boxes on ship (Millennium)

CLADES

BIG HAPPY: I am not saying this to be rude, but I found your reply rather condescending to the OP, and I hope I am wrong in your intentions. Why couldnt just a simple yes or no answer suffice? That is the fun and what is so wonderful with these boards, you can ask any question and someone on here will know the answer!

I had the same question before discovering this amazing board so I ended up on the X site and presto * I had the answers to a ton of questions! Sorry if my delivery ticked you off---no offence meant so please don't take any.:oI would still like to know apx. size of the safe---how many of my electronic gadgets (ipod,cameras, etc. ) can be stashed in there!:)

I feel fairly certain that the safe is the same size on the Milli as it was on the Connie. It is about 10" wide x at least 10" deep and 8" or so high. I am probably on the low side. We have had the same size safes in most of the hotel rooms we have stayed in lately. We certainly stuffed it on the Connie and plan to do the same next May on the Milli! Enjoy your cruise.

Hi Big Happy,

I didnt think so, especially from reading other posts from you, but my first reaction when reading your response was that you thought it was a silly question and was wasting our time since she could find everything she needed on the X site.

I am sorry for my quick reaction, as after I typed it, i thought to myself that i should mind my own business :-)), which next time i will.

happy sailing!

Sherry

Sherryberry

Don't keep your opinions to your self! That is half the fun of message boards...unfortunatley my delivery tends be a touch flippant which works well when you hear my voice and can see my silly smile but otherwise it can seem a bit rude! ( how un-Canadian of me!) thanks to alcpa1 for the info---proves the point that anyone can learn something just by asking a question!

The only stupid question is the one that wasn't asked!:)

Archived