Cruise luggage question

dale594

Hi, is there any limit on how much luggage you can bring on the ship? (we are driving to the ship, so no worries about airplane luggage limits). Does the luggage have to be a certain size to fit under the bed? Thanks!!!!!!!

There is no limit on the amount of luggage. Odds are though you won't need as much as you think. ;)

Most standard luggage will fit under the bed. If yours is a bit to tall, you can always lift the bed to get in under, or put it under while open.

On the April 1st, 2006 trip aboard the Liberty, the winner of the "Most Luggage Award" was given to a woman with 16 pieces of luggage, not including her carry on makeup kit! I doubt you will come close to that. I just can't imagine why anyone would want to bring that many clothes on a Caribbean vacation.

On the April 1st, 2006 trip aboard the Liberty, the winner of the "Most Luggage Award" was given to a woman with 16 pieces of luggage, not including her carry on makeup kit! I doubt you will come close to that. I just can't imagine why anyone would want to bring that many clothes on a Caribbean vacation.

16 pieces!! What the heck, I don't have that many clothes.:rolleyes:

Ok just try this, after you are done packing just take half of the stuff out and close your bags, it always happens people pack everything in their closet then they realise oops I am in the caribbean I don't need half the stuff lol. But no there is no limit on how much luggage you can bring on board.

Archived