Individual S & S cards?

Janespup

Our documents just arrived and there is only space to fill out for one S & S card. We definitely want to carry our own and have them attached to different credit cards. How do we do this?

Thanks.

Jane

Our documents just arrived and there is only space to fill out for one S & S card. We definitely want to carry our own and have them attached to different credit cards. How do we do this?

Thanks.

Jane

Dont fill out the form given, just wait until you check in and then set up each card seperately. We have to do that all the time with our girl trips. Happy Cruising!

They will be able to handle that at the port when you go to check in, you just tell whomever is checking you in that you want a separate charge for each card. They should have blank sheets for you to put all your credit card info on.

• 2 weeks later...
A tip I read on here:

You can make as many copies as you need of it while it is blank and then each fill one out. It will save you time checking in.

Hope this helps! :)

Yep, that is the tip I always give;) I travel with friends and family I don't want on my card. But, when traveling with DH they always send two set:confused: We have different last names but, than so do my friends:D

Do the on line check in and it will let you put a separate card for each guest if you so choose. Then when you print your fun pass, it will be done. When you check in, the agent will want each card to swipe and then you will be set to go. Don't even bother with the printed doc and go with online.

I wondered how that would work too? me and my DH are past guests, so our TA booked us each together with one of the couples who are new cruisers.

so us two girls are booked in one room and the guys in another so they would get the upgrade and the discount too. So how do we get our own S&S cards, seems like we can set them up seperately at check in is the way to do it,right? I mean I love her to death, just not enough to pay for her drinks all week!! LOL!! anybody else ever have this kind of situation?

I just went to Carnival's website and printed another copy of my boarding documents. There was a blank copy of the S & S card form so I made 2 copies. This way, we will each have our own all filled out before we arrive at the pier.

Jane

anytime during the cruis you can go to the pursers desk and get the cards reassined i have done it it is no problem mom booked everything did not want mommie paying for my drinks at 45 years old. or to see how much i was drinking :)

They can set you up any way you want it. Doubt there's much they haven't seen in this area.

We had four people in two rooms. On my card, I had myself and one other person in the other room. My roommate had the same situation. No problem.

You will also have a guest number associated with each transaction so you know who charged what when the bill comes.

Very easy.

Archived