Spirit class cabins 7101/7102

islahopper

Looking for info on these cabins, the deck plan shows that it is a lager inside room. I was wondering about the floor plan and about noise as they are under the Bridge. Thank-you in advance for your replies and have a nice day.

Looking for info on these cabins, the deck plan shows that it is a lager inside room. I was wondering about the floor plan and about noise as they are under the Bridge. Thank-you in advance for your replies and have a nice day.

Please reframe from booking those 2 cabins as they are there for Handicapped accessible people. There are only a few cabins like these onboard any given ship and are configured so that a wheelchair can get into the cabin and as well as the bathrooms.

Category: 4D

Cabin # 7101 & 7102

Entry Door/Bathroom Door Width's: 35"

Fred

Oh Oh, I booked my brother in 7101 through CVC and they never mentioned this cabin as handicapped. Will my brother get bumped out of this cabin or upgraded if it's needed for someone in a wheelchair? Or should I just find him another cabin?

Archived