TP - Hawaii to Tahiti Itinerary Help

Hello. I posted this question on another board and was told that I might get more of a response here.....so:

Considering taking the TP from Honolulu to Papeete, 12 nights and have been unable to find any reviews about this itinerary. I found one review from Tahiti to Honolulu, but it was not too helpful. We are considering taking the July 31st date and are looking for any help/guidance.

I'm especially concerned about being at sea 4 days on such a small ship. Also, I'm a bit concerned that we don't hit the nicest islands in FP. It seems the roundtrip Tahitian cruise hits more spots. Has anyone been on this particular trip that could provide some guidance?

It will be our second cruise ever, the last being on the huge Carnival Liberty. Any comments or help would be great! Thanks in advance.

You might give some thought to Tahiti/Cook Islands--we took it last August and will be on it again 5/16--we're staying 4 nights pre-cruise on Bora Bora

Hope you enjoy your cruise whatever you choose--you may want to do a post/pre cruise stay at one of the islands--really great

Nancy:D

Are you from Fayetteville???????

Thanks for the reply. We are under some time constraints sadly, and don't have many options on cruises. So, if we're going to the South Pacific, this is it. Though, staying at one of the islands after/before the cruise might be a great idea.

No, i'm not from there, but my family is from diff parts of Ark. Just a big fan, that's all.

Razorback--Just an educated guess--my daughter lived there for about 3 years--but returned to California last year--and my Grandfather was Mayor of Fayetteville.

Being a Californian thats all I know

Have a great cruise--losts of great place to stay pre and post

Nancy:D

Archived