Problems with Carnival Website?

niffer03878

I have been trying to make a payment on our balance and I keep getting the same error: "5271 : Agency-association-rec record, corresponding to AAR ID given for main agency, was not found"

Anytime I try to do anything with my reservation this message is coming up. Has anyone had problems with this? We have until mid-July to pay off the rest of our balance but I was hoping to make small payments each week instead of one large payment. I would also rather make payments online then having to call into Carnvial each and everytime I wanted to make a payment.

Any suggestions to what this message could be? I have already emailed Carnvial but am a little nervous that something could be wrong with our reservation. We have never taken a cruise before so do not know what to expect.

Thanks in advance

If you booked the cruise by calling Carnival, you can only pay by mail or by calling them. We had the same problem when we booked a cruise and tried to pay it off online. For some reason, you can only pay online if you book the cruise online.

Bummer.. that was what I was thinking but was hoping wasn't true :(

But then again we wouldn't have gotten my husbands military discount if we hadn't called in.

Thanks for your assistance

Archived