Booking Question

ashee54

Hi, I have been lurking on the boards for a while. I think I have finally talked my husband into taking a cruise next year.

My question is if I go ahead and book my cruise for next April for just me and my husband and pay the dep. and everything can I add my 2 kids at a later time.

The problem is that we would be able to come up with all the deposit for 4 of us but we could do 2 now and 2 later if possible.

We are still paying on our 10 day Disney vacation in Sept and my husband dosen't want to tie up $1000 more in another vacation just yet. He wants me to wait till after the Sept vacation and I am afraid the rate might go up more. :confused:

Thanks for any info you can give me.

You can book the two now and add the two later (just get the right cabin to hold all four)....only problem is the kids rate won't be locked in until their deposit is in.........

.....so if the third and fourth rate goes up $50/ person before you get the deposit in, it'll cost you $100 more than if you booked all at once.

Hi, I have been lurking on the boards for a while. I think I have finally talked my husband into taking a cruise next year.

My question is if I go ahead and book my cruise for next April for just me and my husband and pay the dep. and everything can I add my 2 kids at a later time.

The problem is that we would be able to come up with all the deposit for 4 of us but we could do 2 now and 2 later if possible.

We are still paying on our 10 day Disney vacation in Sept and my husband dosen't want to tie up $1000 more in another vacation just yet. He wants me to wait till after the Sept vacation and I am afraid the rate might go up more. :confused:

Thanks for any info you can give me.

Check out our group going 7/26/2008, we will also have children with the group.;)

Check the forum under 7/26/2008, I have two cabins, I put 25.00 p.p. on each and when final deposit some time in Jan 08 remainer of deposit I will pick my cabins . you could do inside and oV across the hall from each other. or 2 insides side by side... or at that time do a quad. and pay remainer deposit.Prices are really good.:o

Archived