Ketchikan - Zip Line vs Misty Float

tbenson81

This is our first / probably only trip to Alaska.

Ziplines sound like fun but we are worried that we would be missing out on the "Alaskaness" of this. This seems like something that could be done anywhere where as the Misty Floatplane sounds like its something to see

Anyone have any thoughts to help us narrow this down?

Thanks!

Tony

This is our first / probably only trip to Alaska.

Ziplines sound like fun but we are worried that we would be missing out on the "Alaskaness" of this. This seems like something that could be done anywhere where as the Misty Floatplane sounds like its something to see

Anyone have any thoughts to help us narrow this down?

Thanks!

Tony

Tony,

I can't tell you whether one is better than the other yet as I haven't gone. But I can tell you that I went through the exact same questioning for us as well. In the end we opted for the Float Plane to Misty Fjords using the theory that Misty Fjords is ONLY in Alaska and ziplining can be found in many, many places. And on the chance that this IS our only trip to Alaska I wanted to make sure I did things that I couldn't do elsewhere (and certainly not here in FL)

I don't know if that helps or not but I thought I'd give you our reasons for choosing the float plane.

Happy planning & cruising!

Kruisecat

Archived