Glory Showtimes

bahama_mama

I am trying to find out what time the shows are on the Glory. I am planning on going to dinner at 8pm seating and wanted to find out if we would still be able to make the shows? On past cruises that I have been on there have been 2 shows to accomadate both dinner seatings. Just trying plan for everyone in our party.:confused:

We were on the Glory in March and we had the 8:00 dinner - the shows are scheduled for 7pm and 9pm and the midnight adult comedy show on most Carnival ships was changed to late night comedy at 11pm. Unlike most Carnival ships we've been on where we had dinner and then went to the shows, on the Glory we had to go to the show first followed by dinner. This would not be my choice but we made it work on most nights. However, there were a couple nights we just couldn't get back in from port, change, and be ready for the early show in time so we were forced to miss it. Aside from this one complaint, we loved our cruise on the Glory - just wish they would change the show times!

I am trying to find out what time the shows are on the Glory. I am planning on going to dinner at 8pm seating and wanted to find out if we would still be able to make the shows? On past cruises that I have been on there have been 2 shows to accomadate both dinner seatings. Just trying plan for everyone in our party.:confused:

Four of our shows for late dinner seating were at 10/10:30, after dinner. Three evenings the late seating evening shows were actually before dinner at 7:00, with a 9:00 show time for early dinner seating, to allow for later evening actvities. It was a little confusing, because we're creatures of habit, but seating times were listed in the Capers everyday. Both allowed us ample time for a relaxing dinner, and time to find good seats for the shows.

Enjoy the Glory. We love her! Tell Wee Jimmy we still love him, too. Are you going East or West? Either way, you win! We've done both.

Amy - Were you able to see the whole show if you went early and make dinner on time?

The shows usually went for about 45 minutes or so we had a few minutes to spare before dinner. I will be honest, we always felt rushed but overall we all had a great time.

Can you not step into the show slightly late if you don't disturb anyone or is that a no-no?

Definitely not a problem going to the shows slightly late, people did it all the time, as long as you don't disturb those that are already seated to squeeze in, you'll be good.

Four of our shows for late dinner seating were at 10/10:30' date=' after dinner. Three evenings the late seating evening shows were actually before dinner at 7:00, with a 9:00 show time for early dinner seating, to allow for later evening actvities. It was a little confusing, because we're creatures of habit, but seating times were listed in the Capers everyday. Both allowed us ample time for a relaxing dinner, and time to find good seats for the shows.

Enjoy the Glory. We love her! Tell Wee Jimmy we still love him, too. Are you going East or West? Either way, you win! We've done both.[/quote']

First... We loved Wee Jimmy too! Second, when we were on the Glory in March all the shows were at 7 & 9 except for the first night's show which there was only one show that night at 10 or 10:30 (can't remember the exact time but could check our capers if you'd like) and Legends show on the final night which again there was only one showing at 10 or 10:30.

Hope that helps. If you have any other questions about the Glory, I'd be happy to answer.

Thanks for all your help. We are traveling to the eastern carribean in July with a group. There are some people in our group that want to be able to see all of the shows, so I'm glad they will be able to. I'm of the mind set that if I make them I do, if not there is always something else to do - NO STRESS!!! Thanks again.:D

We're on the same cruise at Bahamamama!! We are going Cruisin' with the Gators, a group of 100 or so cabins of Gator fans and coaches celebrating collegiate national championships in football and basketball.

This is our first cruise and we are just looking to have a wonderful time!

Michelle

McMom - We are cruising on July 7th.

Dahims - I'm so glad to hear you are both on our cruise - we can't wait. I'm counting the days and trying to plan excursions. I had heard that the Gators were cruising with us but didn't know if it was just fans or players and coaches. Only one problem, my daughter's fiance is from Ohio!:eek:

Are you going down the day before the cruise? We are - we are staying at the Raddison by the port.:)

McMom - We are cruising on July 7th.

Dahims - I'm so glad to hear you are both on our cruise - we can't wait. I'm counting the days and trying to plan excursions. I had heard that the Gators were cruising with us but didn't know if it was just fans or players and coaches. Only one problem, my daughter's fiance is from Ohio!:eek:

Are you going down the day before the cruise? We are - we are staying at the Raddison by the port.:)

bahama mama

we are flying down Friday and staying at the Radisson at the port with entire family. My sister is the travel agent for the "Cruisin with the Gators" so she will be herding all of the coaches, yeah, Urban Meyer and his staff are going....sorry to your Ohio family!! We promise we won't be too obnoxious!! Counting down the days....going cruise shopping this weekend, gotta look good, you know!

See you on board!

Dahims - We need to meet up at the Raddison Friday night. I'm cruising with my DH and 3 kids, my parents, my daughter's fiance, his parents and friends of theirs. I'm counting down the days and driving everyone crazy!!! We are flying in from Philadelphia and should be at the resort late afternoon. We booked this cruise at the beginning of this year and it seems like it is taking forever to get here.:D

Bahama_mama

Hey, we're originally from West Chester!! We are also going with parents, siblings and kids....a big family thing. Dad asked me to ask you to bring him a cheesesteak....it would be fun to meet up at the hotel Friday night!:D

Archived