Excursions booking for guests

I'm trying to figure out what's the best way to have my guests book excursions. I'm in charge of booking the cruise for all my guests, and currently my reservation is directly with the cruise and everyone's deposit has been paid. I've been calling online cruise agencies and they offer onboard credits, so I'd like to transfer my reservation to the agency who offers the best deal. I like to get some referrals (appreciate if you could email directly to me).

yseoj@yahoo.com

Also, can I use the onboard credit for booking excursions "prior to" the sailing? or is this only for excursions booked "on the ship"?

My guests are very excited about the cruise and like to book excursions in advance, and I like to hear how you coordinate with your guests about this.

From reading this website board, I found a website where you put your cruise info and many "cruise" agents "compete" (google the key words). I was very surprised at getting multiple bids immediately that offer onboard credit A LOT HIGHER that I was offered by several online cruise agencies.

I already transferred my reservation to one of the agents who offered the highest onboard credit. I was also told if my guests don't use it, they'll get $ back on their credit card.

Excellent!:D

Archived