Couple three Questions about the Legend

kiberkid

:)

Does the Legend have in cabin coffee makers?

Are the regular balcanies large enough for a lounger or just a chair.

Do we need to bring a power bar or are there a couple of outlets in the cabins.

We have booked a balcony guarantee..

Thanks

A very excited Sandy...

Sandy

No the rooms do not have inroom coffee makers but room service will deliver a carafe of coffee anytime you like. We had one delivered every morning at a specific time and enjoyed it on the balcony.

The regular balcony has room for 2 chairs and a table. I think you would be hard pressed to squeeze a lounger on it.

We brought a power bar with us but there was an outlet in the bathroom and one at the makeup table as well so I don't think we ever used it but good to have it with you just in case.

Have a great cruise and I am sure you will love the Legend.

:)

Does the Legend have in cabin coffee makers?

Are the regular balcanies large enough for a lounger or just a chair.

Do we need to bring a power bar or are there a couple of outlets in the cabins.

We have booked a balcony guarantee..

Thanks

A very excited Sandy...

Since SteveNCindy answered the first three, I'll just comment on the last, with a sidebar to the second.

Mom and I went in March of this year. We booked as an 8A GTY. Maybe you will be lucky like we were, and end up with a 11 suite! Then you will have a larger balcony like ours which had 2 (Or was it 3?) regular chairs, a small table and a loung chair!

I would sail on the Legend again (Maybe next year!)

Kathy

I have a couple more "little" questions of my own:

How do you book shore tours? Can you do it on the tv in your cabin or do you have to stop by the shore excursion desk?

How do you make reservations at the Supper Club? Can you go up to the supper club to do it, or is it by phone only?

What deck do you embark on?

Just curious, Heather

thanks for all your answers....

We booked a Balcony guarantee, so I am hoping for an extended balcony.. Cat 11 would be wonderful.:D but whatever we get will be just fine.

As long as we can get on that ship.... we will have one of our best holidays ever....

Legend.... here we come!!!

Shore tours - book them in your room using the TV. It is interactive. My advice is to do this before the ship leaves port, or even first thing. Some trips fill up FAST!!!

Reservations at the Supper Club (aka the Golden Fleece) - you can do this via phone, but I am sure if you stop by during the day you can get reservations then as well. This is a MUST DO on the Legend...you get treated like royalty and the food is amazing! I ate way too much and was out of commission for the rest of the night, but it was worth it!!!

I agree-the Golden Fleece is a must do! The whole experience is wonderful.Allow a good three hours for it-we allowed ourselves 2 1/2 hours for dinner before the show and had to rush a little at the end to make the show. We would defineatly do the Golden Fleece again!

Laura

I agree - the Golden Fleece is worth every penny extra. It was an incredible meal. We just wandered up there one day and made a reservation (took the elevator as I was did not want to try the floating staircase).

Heather, I believe you embark on the 2nd deck right into the atrium - it is quite a beautiful site when you first set foot inside.

How do you book shore tours? Can you do it on the tv in your cabin or do you have to stop by the shore excursion desk?

I tried doing it on my TV when I boarded, and it kept giving me an account error, so I went down to the tour desk. Good thing I did. By the time it was fixed, my tour had sold out.

The floating staircase is a see-through staircase up by the Golden Fleece. It's very strange walking up it but even more so walking down since you can see everything beneath you. Just be careful! ;)

The decor of the entire ship is interesting. You might also check out the Survivor Game on the Lido deck poolside and Billie's Piano Bar.

Archived