cave tubing / zip line question

breamy

has anyone used c belize 'dot'com for their cave tubing and zip line combo tour in Belize? They claim to shorten walking time by having permission to cut through someones property thereby turning the 8 hour excursion into 5.5 hours and the price is only $90. We are leaving for our cruise on May 13th and can't decide what company to use.

we just returned from our cruise and we scheduled a zip line and cave tubing in Belize. We used Nacho and Cythia and I have to say it was awsome. We were off early and ahead of all the ship tours. When we arrived at the zip line we were the first and only ones there for almost our whole tour. We then continued to the cave tubing which we were able to ride instead of walk up the long road.Once you get your tube everyone has a 15-20min. walk but it is more of a nature walk than anything. After the cave tubing Nacho and Cynthia took us on a tour of the resort (where the cave tubing is.) We were also provided with an awsome lunch at the resort resturant and a tour of the butterfly farm which may not seem very exciting and I had my doubts but it is like nothing I had ever seen. The butterflys were huge and you got to see every stage of life. all in all it was the best tour we had. Nacho & Cynthia have a brand new air conditioned van and they provide you with cold bottled water and they give a personal tour and show alot of things on the island others don't.

They charge less than the cruise tours too. Also if you use them make sure you know what Nacho looks like,(he is on the website - he is the one in the middle) many people selling tours try to take you away by saying " who are you looking for?" If you reply "Nacho" they don't help you find him they say they are him. Here is their site.

http://www.ncqadventuretours.com/guides.html

If you e-mail Nacho he is very quick to reply!

P.s. Take some snacks it is a long time til lunch-it's after zip and cave tubing

Good luck!

Everyone definately likes Nacho and Cynthia! Thanks for the information. This is our first cruise and we are looking forward to the excursion in Belize the most.

Archived