Celebration

MaaDo

Has anyone been on the Celebration? We have a group of ladies ages 45 to 50 that are looking to get away and have a little fun. Doesn't have to be all glitzie, but we would like a nice ship. Any comments would be appreciated.

The celebration is a wonderful ship. We just got off her the 12th of April. From Skip the cruise director to Joseph the maitre'd the crew is just wonderful. The ship is small enough that you dont have to spend all your time walking to find things, but has plenty to do. The food was excellent. Id advise the 5 nite cruise though, because Key West is a port you dont wanna miss. Wasnt that impressed with Nassau. If you have any specific questions about the Celebration or need help booking email me at jimrw42@hotmail.com.

Tigerdadky - Did you happen to have children or save any of the kids capers? We are leaving on Celebration in a couple of weeks and I haven't had any luck finding kids capers for a 5 day - only the regular capers. Thanks!

We have sailed on the Celebration twice and have had a blast both times. No, its not the big, glamorous ship like some of the others. You can tell its older, and definetly smaller, but the crew takes pride in it. It is always clean and pretty easy to find your way around. I say go for it. You won't regret it.

I have sailed the Celebration twice. Once for 4 days, the other 5 days. 5 days is much better. Key West was great. Nassua is ok but you have to really know where to go. There was a great CD on the ship both times I went but I don't think she's there anymore. Would love to know where she went. I think her name was Risa and she was from South Carolina. She was a blast! I went with a group of friends 35-50. And we all really enjoyed it.

Has anyone been on the Celebration? We have a group of ladies ages 45 to 50 that are looking to get away and have a little fun. Doesn't have to be all glitzie, but we would like a nice ship. Any comments would be appreciated.

I always have a good time on the Celebration. Jax port is also very good. Very few people have ever came back from a cruise on the Celebration and said they diden't have a good time. I would go again if I could get away.

sorry no kids capers. It was 4 adults in our party. The jaxport terminal is also a great place to leave from. Its my understanding they are gonna build a new terminal in Jax so they can get bigger ships there. That would be great but hope it dont mean the demise of the Celebration. I think Carnival will lose some of its identity if they get rid of all their small ships. It is rumored that the Holiday has already been sold. Id cruise the Celebraion again in a New York minute.

for this November I'm so happy to see all the positive comments!!! We're headed toward 20 plus cruises and wanted to experience another Carnival class ship,plus leaving out of Jacksonville makes it a days, although a long day, drive for us.

Is the Jacksonville port as easy to find as Port Canaveral?

Archived